Terms and Conditions
Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using simicart.com. When you purchase Simicart, we assume that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.
SimiCart is the copyright holder of all software sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any products without SimiCart’s permission is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any parts of our code in whole or part of any other softwares or products or websites.
- SimiCart does upgrade the core regularly to meet popular requests from customers or make our products simply perform better. Customers who purchase a product from SimiCart will get the updated versions of your purchased package for Free.
- Customization is not a product update hence it will be charged. Customized product will need to be re-customized for cases. Those who use our customization service and wish to update your product will need to ask for a quotation for the renewed customizations.
- Newly developed products (featres) is not a product update (is not included in the purchased package). New features can be however purchased up on request
- SimiCart remains the right to stop supporting customer who use an outdated version of SimiCart (timeframe 36 months), and refuse to update. This is due to the fact that during these updates the development tools, application flows and system may have been altered.
- SimiCart offers Free Lifetime support for all of our paid products and services.
- Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products work well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support does not include re-installing SimiCart, customizing our product to fit your own needs. This is a separate service please review below for more information
- Depend on different packages you will have different type of support hours and mean accordingly: Email (ticket), Chat, Skype or phone.
- To ask for support or report bugs, please submit a ticket to our Support system.
- SimiCart charges $40/hour for customization service. Upon request, customer will receive a detailed quotation.
- Customization project will not be carried out before the payment is made
- Minimum charge for customization is one hour = $40
- SimiCart support almost all default Magento features. Below is what classifies as customizations:
- Request to change the original design of SimiCart
- Request to add un-supported features that is not listed in SimiCart Features page.
- Request to customize features that is listed in SimiCart Features page but is not synced nor working with your website due a customization, a third party plugin and various other reasons.
- All customization is supported for a life time which includes answering questions related to the customizations, bug/error fixing to make sure our products work well in your site exactly like your requirement. It does not however included when you decide to upgrade your website or SimiCart product. Please refer to product update sections above for more information
- All customizations need to be estimated and follow our rules of estimation.
- All requested customization has to be supported by requester with adequate information: Access to ftp and admin details, access to development site (in-case live site can not be access), access to extensions relating to the reqested customization. SimiCart will sign your NDA form or provide you a NDA form to ensure that your information is greatly protected and valued
- The deadline of SimiCart will be provided based on our current workload. If you wish to have the customization done sooner there might be a small fee of overtime work involved.
- All customization once confirmed cannot be altered. Any changes to the original request will need to be re-estimated and the agreed deadline will also possibly be changed as well.
- SimiCart remains the right to resfuse customization request from customers in the following cases: Customer do not wish to pay for the estimated customization, customer's purchased package is too old and need to be upgraded to the current or newer platform (please review Product Update), Or the feature does not meet SimiCart technical capability and availablity.
Prices and Payment
- Customers will pay SimiCart all fees due according to the prices and terms provided by SimiCart Agent up on contact.
- Payment is made annually or for one time only for each license (see License Agreement).
- Simicart license fee needs to be paid 100% before the app can be published
- Partial payment is applicable for customization project exceeds $2000 (giving that the final payment has to be made before the app is published)
- For any payable amount is due and failed to be cleared by customers, Simicart remains the right to disable the customer app after 1 month without hearing back from the customers.
- You can reduce or cancel once you have reached the term of your agreement. All User subscriptions shall automatically renew for additional periods equal to the expiring subscription term or one year. Customers must provide written notice of cancellation or reduction at least 30 days before their contract auto-renewal date for us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Life-time package, the refund period is valid for the first 30 days of your purchase for your full refund. If the product is proved to be faulty or it is believed to be advertise incorrectly. Please submit a ticket with your order information to our ticket system to request refund. You will receive refund within 7 days since your request is confirmed.
- All refund requests after 30 days are not accepted.
- Customization request is not a product flaws.
- All customizations are not refundable once confirmed and carried out.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Please note that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change. SimiCart reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Regardless, we will post any terms and conditions changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.