What is ERP?
Why Integrate ERP with Your Magento Store
Top 9 Magento ERP Integration Solutions
- ERP integration for Magento 1 by Aheadworks
- Ebridge Connections ERP integration
- B2B ERP Connect by Corevist
- Farapp NetSuite & ERP Connector
- Magento integrations by APPSeCONNECT
- Magento ERP Integration by i95Dev
- NetSuite SmartConnector by Celigo
- Acumatica Connector for Magento 1 by Kensium Solutions
- Commerce Link by Visionet
- Flexibility: the ability to integrate with almost any ERP System.
- Synchronization: All key data including products, orders, price/stock updates, customers is automatically synchronized.
- Security: Data transition between Magento & ERP is secured via HTTPS.
- Reliability: Updates are queued up and any error occurred can automate a warning email to eliminate any possibility of data loss.
- Independence: Keep Magento & ERP independent of each other so that breakdown on any side won’t affect the other.
- Customizable: The extension is 100% open-source, making it easy to custmize.
- Automated data exchange & integration between Magento and a connected ERP
- Support multi-store, multi-platform (Marketplace, CRM,..)
- End-to-end solution to handle data translation, compliance and connectivity from the cloud
- Reduce the need for mapping and ownership cost with shared business rules
- Access to a web-based application eiCloud for data management and archiving
- Unlimited 24/7 access to Ebridge support team
The ERP Connect delivers world-class, real-time SAP-Magento integration to help industrial manufacturers and distributors modernize their sales and order management processes. With the extension, companies can offer their customers a B2C-like online experience and the ability to self-service their orders 24×7. The solution is great for businesses operating in multiple states, countries, or currencies with complex B2B model .
- Compatible with the following SAP versions: SAP ECC, SAP R/3, SAP All-in-one, SAP S/4HANA
- Real-time transactional data from SAP system is synchronized to Magento backend
- All orders placed on Magento website is available from the SAP system in real-time
- Dynamic data from SAP including B2B pricing, freight, tax, inventory, buying rules and discounts is delivered in real-time to customers on Magento site.
- Automatically sync latest quantity data from ERP to Magento to keep quantity up-to-date
- Manage prices and item data from ERP while products are automatically updated in Magento storefront
- Create new products or attribute options in ERP and have these listings and attributes automatically created in Magento when updating your items
- Import external images to catalog in ERP and have these images automatically synced to product listings in Magento
- Seamless integration with ERPs such as SAP (SAP B1, SAP ByD, SAP ECC/ECC, SAP S/4), Microsoft (NAV, GP, AX, 365), Sage 300, Acumatica, Netsuite and many more
- Provide real-time updates from ERP system to Magento platfrom
- Sync e-commerce data from Magento backend to ERP software
- Secure data in transfer between applications
- ERP integration: Magento integration with SAP Business One, Sage 100, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, 365, GP
- Customers: Add new or update an existing customer from one system and sync data to the other
- Orders: Automate and streamline order processing by syncing sales and order details across Magento & ERP
- Products: Update product information (description, SKU, qty, weight, price, cost, etc.) from a single backend and sync across others
- Inventory: get real-time access to inventory levels, regardless of the origin of sales
- Tier Price: cater to diverse customer base with special prices, while effortlessly syncing information to ERP
- Credit limits: leverage credit limits and customer group information by extending Magento to support them
Pricing (for 12-month license):
- Order Management: view online orders in NetSuite when customers finish checkout on Magento site
- Shipping & Fulfillment: leverage advanced fulfillment logistics and notify customers with real-time tracking details
- Inventory levels: keep stock levels unified to minimize over/under selling
- Products & Variations: manage products and attributes directly from NetSuite
- Payment & Invoices: support multiple payment methods, whether payment is made at checkout or after fulfillment
- Cancellations & Refunds: Manage cancellation and returns from NetSuite and make statuses available in Magento
- And more advanced capabilities
Acumatica Connector is the scalable business management solution to integrate Magento and Acumatica Cloud ERP. The extension allows businesses to manage all their operations, including inventory management, shipping, accounting, CRM with a single tool. Connected to Magento, Acumatica serves as a single source for all accurate, updated ecommerce data needed for businesses to make informed decisions.
- Centralize all ecommerce data: customer, product, inventory, sales, and shipping information and create a two-way synchronization between Magento & Acumatica
- Schedule your data synchronizations or set the connector to sync only when you initiate it manually
- Dynamically apply ideal price points to products using inventory data
- Set up rules to determine data from Magento or Acumatica to be saved across the systems
- Supercharge your Magento store with Acumatica’s orders fulfill capabilities
- Create painless return processes by integrating customer-initiated returns into your Magento system
- Customers: Customer data is synced between systems as soon as a new customer account is created on your Magento website. Whenever a customer’s information is updated, it is synced instantly within Microsoft D365.
- Sales Orders: When an order is placed in the Magento store, it is forwarded to D365 with customer information, product line items, shipping, payment, discount and tax details.
Magento Community vs Enterprise: A Detailed Comparison