What is ERP?
Why Integrate ERP with Your Magento Store
Beehexa utilizes the latest technologies and optimizations in the industry to deliver to you Hexasync — a real-time data sync and monitoring middle-ware. Hexasync provides data-integrity protection measures, as well as cell-based mapping in order to ensure a reliable synchronization between your Magento storefront and ERP applications. Beehexa’s Magento ERP Integration is capable of handling your every kind of data, with support for various key data: Product Category, Warranty, Shipment, Customer, Warehouse, Invoice, Order, and Products.
- Middleware: a light application-independent software that handles all the complexity of integrations
- EAV Design Pattern: is incorporated to allow for more flexibility in data modeling
- Message Queue-Based Architecture: simplifies the coding of decoupled applications and provides better performance, reliability, and scalability
- Customizable Handlers: allow for better visibility into the statuses of your customers’ orders
- Cell-Based Mapping: high precision mapping of single-cell data for a reliable synchronization
- Async Integration: keeps your business updated with real-time synchronization
- Compatible with legacy ERP applications: Connect your Magento storefront with any legacy ERP applications with ease
Contact Beehexa for a demo and custom quote.
Magento ERP Integration by Alluvia is a cloud-based integration software to help you integrate your Magento 2 store with an ERP system of choice. The solution is designed by ERP experts with your needs placed at the center of development, and as a result, you can easily integrate any ERP system to your Magento 2 store in a few clicks.
The solution is more like software than it is an extension, which is why you should only need to install Magento ERP Integration to your system and every data exchange will be processed via API in the background.
- Transparent pricing
- Ready-to-use Magento Integration Templates
- No extensions or changing code
- Better data management
- Simple mapping
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Automatic updates
Pricing: Contact Alluvia for a demo and a quote
ERP integration by Ebridge aims at automating key business processes to eliminate the need for manual data entry. Its powerful, cloud-based ERP and accounting integration solutions support more than 30 popular ERP systems including Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, Epicor, and Intuit QuickBooks. It allows for data entry automation of product updates, orders, customer data, pricing/ inventory levels between Magento and ERP systems to avoid costly errors. The solution is a good fit for Magento merchants with more than 200 orders a month or spends more than 10-15 hours a week on manual data entry.
- Automated data exchange & integration between Magento and a connected ERP
- Support multi-store, multi-platform (Marketplace, CRM,..)
- End-to-end solution to handle data translation, compliance and connectivity from the cloud
- Reduce the need for mapping and ownership cost with shared business rules
- Access to a web-based application eiCloud for data management and archiving
- Unlimited 24/7 access to Ebridge support team
An ideal solution for managing your e-commerce store. Integrating ERP extension is a perfect solution for this. It not only helps easily manage the inventory, orders, customer data, and more but also helps improve the sales of your business dramatically. Choose this solution right now to enhance the wonderful things it brings.
- Stock management: Barcode Reading, stock tracking, multi-function deposits Stocks Transfer, System Alert (Low Stock) Features Inventory.
- Supplier Management – Monitoring Procurement – Purchasing: Add Supplier, Supplier Management, Tracking Purchase Price, Supply Needs (lean and low stock alerts), supplier purchase orders, receipts and stockpiling purchase orders, followed backorder)
- Order Preparation – Preparation of orders: Distribution of commands depending on the status of the stock pick list Edition (picking), Process preparation and printing (invoice, delivery note) mass preparation through reading bar codes, Automatic printing of transport labels.
- Orders Management: Availability Status by product, Planning of customer orders and planned delivery, availability of advanced options.
- Reporting / Dashboards: Graphics and Sheets, Sales Analysis by products or suppliers. Selection by criteria and choice of dates
Pricing: €790 (~$957) (CE) – €1,580 (~$1914)(EE)
You can improve the data exporting process and bring the most efficient use of the retailers with this Magestore’s ERP solution. It is a strong extension that can respond to the business needs of the store owner. It allows you to manage the business effectively as well as bring big revenues.
- Compatible with almost all 3rd-party solutions
- Intuitive interface for the most efficient use
- Ability to customize and meet specific business needs as well
- Allow updating all data in Magento in real-time
- Flexible exporting process
Pricing: Contact for a demo and quote
Xtento provides an easy method for store owners to integrate data between Magento websites and AccountView. Using this module, all data, items, and orders of your store will be exported automatically and conveniently. Also, custom fields can be added upon request.
- Allow exporting all order, item and customer data
- Ability to export all data quickly
- Ability to integrate with any solution
- Allow adding custom fields
Demo: Contact for support
The extension from Magenest provides a 2-way integration between Magento 2 and Odoo ERP. The benefit of Odoo integration is the automated and effective operation that helps your organization save time and effort without any manual errors. Also, there are plenty of fields that can be synced from Magento to Odoo. Almost anything can be synced with this extension.
- Allow syncing Magento 2 Customers to Odoo contacts
- Allow syncing product, order, invoice, sale order, and credit memo from Magento to Odoo
- Allow syncing Tax rules and Shipping methods from Magento to Odoo
- Easily tracking performance transmitting data with syncing reports
- Support synchronization in real-time or by cronjobs
- Support automated or manual synchronization
- Track all syncing requests and syncing status
Pricing: $169 (CE) – $269 (EE)
- Order Management: view online orders in NetSuite when customers finish checkout on Magento site
- Shipping & Fulfillment: leverage advanced fulfillment logistics and notify customers with real-time tracking details
- Inventory levels: keep stock levels unified to minimize over/under selling
- Products & Variations: manage products and attributes directly from NetSuite
- Payment & Invoices: support multiple payment methods, whether payment is made at checkout or after fulfillment
- Cancellations & Refunds: Manage cancellation and returns from NetSuite and make statuses available in Magento
- And more advanced capabilities
Pricing: Starter Edition from $3000/year; Standard Edition from $5400/year; Premium Edition from $7200/year
Demo: Contact Celigo for a demo
With ERP Integration for Magento 2 by Firebear Studio, you can effortlessly connect any ERP to your Magento store. The solution is built upon the Improved Import and Export architecture and utilizes multiple connection channels to enable full data sync.
Moreover, Firebear Studio also makes sure that you can have your data connected in either bidirectional or one-way connection, allowing for more flexibility in managing your business. You can select real-time, event-based, or request-based exchange
- Delivering professional data implementation via bidirectional pipelines
- Develop out-of-box solutions to suit your business specifics
- Make any part of the workflow manageable
- Self-sustainable integration results regardless of the platform base
- Full data sync
- All transfers under your control
- Multiple connection channels
Pricing: Contact for a demo and a quote
Magento Community vs Enterprise: A Detailed Comparison