What is ERP?
Why Integrate ERP with Your Magento Store
Top 9 Magento ERP Integration Solutions
- Magento ERP Integration by Beehexa
- ERP integration for Magento 1 by Aheadworks
- Ebridge Connections ERP integration
- B2B ERP Connect by Corevist
- Farapp NetSuite & ERP Connector
- Magento integrations by APPSeCONNECT
- Magento ERP Integration by i95Dev
- NetSuite SmartConnector by Celigo
- Commerce Link by Visionet
Beehexa utilizes the latest technologies and optimizations in the industry to deliver to you Hexasync — a real-time data sync and monitoring middle-ware. Hexasync provides data-integrity protection measures, as well as cell-based mapping in order to ensure a reliable synchronization between your Magento storefront and ERP applications. Beehexa’s Magento ERP Integration is capable of handling your every kind of data, with support for various key data: Product Category, Warranty, Shipment, Customer, Warehouse, Invoice, Order, and Products.
- Middleware: a light application-independent software that handles all the complexity of integrations
- EAV Design Pattern: is incorporated to allow for more flexibility in data modeling
- Message Queue-Based Architecture: simplifies the coding of decoupled applications and provides better performance, reliability, and scalability
- Customizable Handlers: allow for better visibility into the statuses of your customers’ orders
- Cell-Based Mapping: high precision mapping of single-cell data for a reliable synchronization
- Async Integration: keeps your business updated with real-time synchronization
- Compatible with legacy ERP applications: Connect your Magento storefront with any legacy ERP applications with ease
Contact Beehexa for a demo and custom quote.
- Flexibility: the ability to integrate with almost any ERP System.
- Synchronization: All key data including products, orders, price/stock updates, customers is automatically synchronized.
- Security: Data transition between Magento & ERP is secured via HTTPS.
- Reliability: Updates are queued up and any error occurred can automate a warning email to eliminate any possibility of data loss.
- Independence: Keep Magento & ERP independent of each other so that breakdown on any side won’t affect the other.
- Customizable: The extension is 100% open-source, making it easy to custmize.
- Automated data exchange & integration between Magento and a connected ERP
- Support multi-store, multi-platform (Marketplace, CRM,..)
- End-to-end solution to handle data translation, compliance and connectivity from the cloud
- Reduce the need for mapping and ownership cost with shared business rules
- Access to a web-based application eiCloud for data management and archiving
- Unlimited 24/7 access to Ebridge support team
The ERP Connect delivers world-class, real-time SAP-Magento integration to help industrial manufacturers and distributors modernize their sales and order management processes. With the extension, companies can offer their customers a B2C-like online experience and the ability to self-service their orders 24×7. The solution is great for businesses operating in multiple states, countries, or currencies with complex B2B model .
- Compatible with the following SAP versions: SAP ECC, SAP R/3, SAP All-in-one, SAP S/4HANA
- Real-time transactional data from SAP system is synchronized to Magento backend
- All orders placed on Magento website is available from the SAP system in real-time
- Dynamic data from SAP including B2B pricing, freight, tax, inventory, buying rules and discounts is delivered in real-time to customers on Magento site.
- Automatically sync latest quantity data from ERP to Magento to keep quantity up-to-date
- Manage prices and item data from ERP while products are automatically updated in Magento storefront
- Create new products or attribute options in ERP and have these listings and attributes automatically created in Magento when updating your items
- Import external images to catalog in ERP and have these images automatically synced to product listings in Magento
- Seamless integration with ERPs such as SAP (SAP B1, SAP ByD, SAP ECC/ECC, SAP S/4), Microsoft (NAV, GP, AX, 365), Sage 300, Acumatica, Netsuite and many more
- Provide real-time updates from ERP system to Magento platfrom
- Sync e-commerce data from Magento backend to ERP software
- Secure data in transfer between applications
- ERP integration: Magento integration with SAP Business One, Sage 100, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, 365, GP
- Customers: Add new or update an existing customer from one system and sync data to the other
- Orders: Automate and streamline order processing by syncing sales and order details across Magento & ERP
- Products: Update product information (description, SKU, qty, weight, price, cost, etc.) from a single backend and sync across others
- Inventory: get real-time access to inventory levels, regardless of the origin of sales
- Tier Price: cater to diverse customer base with special prices, while effortlessly syncing information to ERP
- Credit limits: leverage credit limits and customer group information by extending Magento to support them
Pricing (for 12-month license):
- Order Management: view online orders in NetSuite when customers finish checkout on Magento site
- Shipping & Fulfillment: leverage advanced fulfillment logistics and notify customers with real-time tracking details
- Inventory levels: keep stock levels unified to minimize over/under selling
- Products & Variations: manage products and attributes directly from NetSuite
- Payment & Invoices: support multiple payment methods, whether payment is made at checkout or after fulfillment
- Cancellations & Refunds: Manage cancellation and returns from NetSuite and make statuses available in Magento
- And more advanced capabilities
- Customers: Customer data is synced between systems as soon as a new customer account is created on your Magento website. Whenever a customer’s information is updated, it is synced instantly within Microsoft D365.
- Sales Orders: When an order is placed in the Magento store, it is forwarded to D365 with customer information, product line items, shipping, payment, discount and tax details.
Magento Community vs Enterprise: A Detailed Comparison