The most popular extensions to create a Mega Menu for your Magento 2 store
1. Magento 2 Mega Menu by BSS Commerce – $35
Mega Menu for Magento 2 by BSS Commerce lets you design the menu by freely customizing menu URL, inserting various label to highlight menu items and inserting static blocks for better website navigation
- Freely customize Menu URL: category link or custom link
- Freely insert static blocks into menu
- Insert labels to highlight menu items. For example: Hot, New, Sale
- Provide 3 sub-menu levels
- Support 3 types of sub-menu: classic, category listing, and content
- Allow adding, delete and edit menu items
- Compatible with Hyva theme
2. UB Mega Menu by UberTheme – $139
UB mega menu is developed from the ground up. Simple yet powerful enough to create highly customisable mega menu, either horizontal or vertical for your Magento 2 store. With many goodies in place like Drag n Drop admin interface, flexible configuration options, you can show off your product categories and sub-categories in a multi-column drop down menu. You can promote items, banners and clips right in the Mega Menu, just a few clicks away.
- Responsive ready
- Support Horizontal and vertical menu layout
- Visual and friendly user and innovative backend interface — Drag n Drop (NEW)
- Support custom static blocks (defined via admin) where you can set featured products / categories in menu content
- 10+ navigation effects upon hover etc,
- Configurable attributes for columns (size, number of column etc.,)
- Manage category items shown in category menu type
- Support multiple websites, store views
- Support multiple languages
- Support custom style for each menu group and menu item of your mega menu, with additional css class code
- Support 3 types of menu: Custom Link, CMS Page and Categories
- Configurable font awesome or uploaded custom icon
- Implement ajax-based category listing (admin)
- Enhancement with simplified TinyMCE editor
- Allow to import your category tree recursively, either all or specific categories
- Link categories, CMS pages, external URLs and static blocks to menu items
- Display images and videos in mega menu to build up robust branding
- Create sticky menu
- Apply different animations effect for effective visual appeal
- Apply different design types (horizontal, vertical, drill down)
- Drag & drop menu items to sort them in menu
- Place mega menu anywhere within the site
4. Mega Menu by Magenest – $169
- Adding pages into menu.
- Adding categories into menu.
- Adding links into menu.
- Adding texts into menu.
- Setting up mega menu or fly-out menu.
- Customizing menu items.
Key element of any eCommerce sites, the Mega Menu improves the user experience by helping visitors to find what they need in a more intuitive way. Advanced Mega Menu Manager is a flexible multi-menu manager for Magento 2.
Create all sorts of menus with a large choice of custom nodes:
- Custom link (link)
- Product (link)
- Category (link)
- Group (node group)
- CMS blocks (renderer)
- CMS page (link)
- Content & Content List (link)
6. Mega Menu Extension for Magento 2 by Cmsmart – $106.85
- Allow block for menu
- 7 types of mega menu
- Easily to install in custom theme
- Responsive menu
- Color settings
- Optimize options with menu
- Flexible menu with horizontal vertical and both
- Allow to set menu item position
- Create mega menu by just selecting mega menu types.
- Manage design from admin.
- Set number of columns.
- Set content at top, bottom, left and right.
- Category icon and label.
- Automatic height adjustment.
- Custom links to mega menu.
- Display category and content section in specific width.
- Delay dropdown hover.
- Compatible with any touch device.
- Open dropdown at left or right side.
- Update content on hover.