A brand awareness is essential to any business launch. In case you have decided to go for e-commerce and chosen Magento 2 for your website, you will definitely need to know how to configure and customize your logo.
Today, we will guide you to upload a logo for your Magento 2 website.
Magento 2 Logo Size and Format
Before uploading the logo for your Magento 2 website, keep in mind these notes:
- Upon installing your Magento theme, logo size and location on the header is determined.
- Your logo format can be GIF, PNG, JPG, or SVG file type
- Beside appearing on the header, your logo can be displayed on email templates and on PDF invoices and other sales documents
How to Change Old Magento 2 Logo by Uploading a New One
- Log into your Magento 2 Admin Panel
- Navigate to Content > Design > Configuration
- Now choose the store-view that you would like to edit and click on Edit
- Scroll down and click on Header to show the Header Tab
- In the Header Tab:
- Click on Upload to choose your new Logo Image
- Enter your preferred configuration for Logo Image Width and Height into the boxes
- Enter the message that you would like to show when hovering on the logo into Logo Image Alt
- When you have done all the configuration, click Save Config.
Congratulations! You’re DONE!
Hope this helps!