In Magento 2, there’s a “Contact Us” link at the footer of the website
which leads customers to this page:
allowing customer to send store owner their questions/comments and leave their contact information to receive the answer later on.
By default, the store contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can easily configure this email address by following these steps:
- Log in to your Magento 2 backend
- On the left menu, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration
- Under General section, select Contacts
- Uncheck the boxes “Use system value” at each line where you want to use your own information instead of Magento default one.
– Enable Contact Us: select “Yes” to show the Contact Us link on website frontend
– Send Emails To: The email address to receive customer’s message
– Email Sender: The email address from which customer will receive an instant reply when they successfully submit their message
– Email Template: The email content of the instant reply above. (To edit this email content, go to Content > Elements > Blocks and select Edit on “Contact us info” item)
- Finally, click Save Config.