When the cost to acquire a new customer continues to rise, affiliate marketing is proven to be one of the most cost-effective acquisition channel for online businesses. You don’t have to look very far to see its impact. In 2010, Amazon has derived a whopping 40% of its more than $34 billion in sales from its affiliate program. There’s no doubt that an affiliate program done right can create a significant boost on your online revenue. In an extremely competitive online market, affiliate marketing can be the key for businesses to gain an advantage. The performance based marketing model is one of its biggest advantages as affiliates are only be paid when they have benefited your business. Without requiring a lot of time, money and efforts put into it, implementing an affiliate program is a low-risk and affordable way to earn a second revenue stream for your Magento store. With an affiliate extension, you’re more likely to set up a proper affiliate program within your Magento.
Top 10 Magento Affiliate Extension Providers in 2020
A complete affiliate extension provides the tools you need to set commission rules, manage affiliate accounts, configure payout conditions, track transactions and performance…If you’re looking for the best affiliate extension for your Magento store, you will find a good fit among our list of top providers in 2020:
Affiliate Extension by Aheadworks powers well-organized affiliate program to gain increased traffic and sales, generate qualified leads, extend brand awareness, and get better search engine rankings. It allows you to organize advertising campaigns that will help promote your products or services.
With the module, you can pay your affiliates by fixed percent rate, tier percent rate, fixed amount or tier amount – based on conversion of sales.
- Organize pay-per-sale affiliate marketing program
- Create affiliate campaigns with different terms
- Adjust for specific products and customer groups
- Set reward rates as percentages or money value
- Generate reports with key campaign stats
And much more.
- Unlimited Affiliate accounts
- Unlimited Affiliate Campaigns
- Banner and Links
- Smart Referral Links
- Email Notifications
Pricing: $99 (Standard edition) — $199 (Professional edition) — $299 (Ultimate edition)
- Launch affiliate programs based on cart price rules
- Set a specific commission type for each program
- Configure discounts and payout requirements
- Use a great variety of promo materials
- Manage affiliate accounts and transactions
- Mobile optimized frontend
- Easily sign up and payout: Signing up and paying out for Affiliate’s system are really simple.
- Single or Multi-level marketing: Based on the amount of work people do in Affiliate’s system, you can set the level of commission for them.
- Low-cost marketing program: You just need to pay a low price for the effective affiliate programs
- Support multiple ways to promote your products: Links, banners, direct referrals or manual code to track commission
Affiliate Extension by Land Of Coder allows you to pay affiliates for sales, clicks, leads or new customer’s orders via referral links. You canset separated amount of commisson for affiliates by each target.
Also, the tool provides report expense for each banner and link so you and your affiliates can easily keep track.
- Multiple Affiliate Programs
- Set Commission, Discount & Payout Requirements.
- Set Condition & Requirements
- Manage Banner & Links
- Set Payout Requirements & Withdrawal Limits
- Manage Affiliate Account & Transactions
- Mass Payments via Paypal, Skrill
- Implement the most popular affiliate rewards in your store.
- Flexibility in defining withdrawal limits.
- Advanced options for affiliates to place creatives.
- Clear earning rules at a glance for affiliates.
- Simple commission process settings in the backend.
- Affiliate can withdraw money from his/her Store Credit Account.
- Transactions history is always at a glance both for you and your affiliates.
- Take control of withdrawals if it’s necessary.
- Affiliate provides you with a variety of additional revenue drivers!
- Engage your customers in Affiliate program and let them earn some extra money!
Affiliate Product Links Extension by Magecomp allows the store owner to add affiliate product along with the default store along with external product links that redirect customers to seller’s web store. With the extension you can create a new separate product type in Magento backend to easily make the difference from the store products and affiliate products. Instead of creating and setting up the separate affiliate system, the extension saves your time and efforts simply by adding an external link to the product.
- Add affiliate products in Magento store by selecting affiliate product type.
- Provide added affiliate product with external product links with a custom text.
- Option to open external or affiliate product links in a new window.
- Once configured, affiliate product can be seen both in category & product page.
Pricing: From $59 (Community Edition) or from $208 (Commerce/Cloud Edition)
Demos: Frontend | Backend
Affiliate Programs Extension for Magento 2 is a unique plugin developed for advertisers who want to create and manage third-party affiliate programs quickly and easily. It will install affiliate tracking codes where necessary and integrate some of the most popular affiliate networks into your store. Affiliate tracking codes are added on the checkout success page, customer registration and product pages to support both Pay Per Sale and Pay Per Lead affiliate program types.
- Integrates 20+ most popular affiliate networks and marketing platforms such as CJ, Linkshare, ShareASale, PepperJam, Zanox, TradeDoubler & more.
- Supported program types:
- Pay Per Sale (PPS) or Cost Per Sale (CPS) – executed on the Magento checkout page after the order is placed successfully
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) or Cost Per Lead (CPL) – executed after each successful user account registration
- Admin can specify which order was placed via affiliate link
- Multi storeview support
- Multiple affiliate programs can be enabled at the same time
- 100% open code Magento extension
- Magento 1: $99 (Community Edition) – $199 (Enterprise Edition)
- Magento 2: $149 (Community Edition) – $299 (Enterprise Edition)
Affiliate Pro by Mage World allows store owners to create multiple affiliate programs, pay commission by sales and integrate multi-level marketing system into their Magento. The extension also provides visual report for affiliate, refer friend feature and ease of customization.
- Manage Affiliate accounts
- Create and manage multi-level marketing
- Manage payment and transaction history
- Manage invitations
- Email Notification setting
- Manage commission and discount
- Sign up Affiliates and manage new accounts
- Track commission/discount and transaction history
- Credit usage and Payment
- Refer friends
- Always update Affiliate information with email notification
Affiliate Suite extension helps you build new efficient sales channel and start offering affiliate programs at your Magento store.
It enables your affiliate partners to promote your store by emailing, placing links, banners, and other media on their sites and any social networks profiles. As soon as customer referred to your store will complete order you will be able to approve or decline transaction one by one.
Benefits for affiliates:
- Use separate affiliates accounts.
- Join allowed campaigns.
- Use available banners, widgets and simple html links to promote products.
- Track complete history of all transaction completed by referred visitors.
- Track complete history of paid commissions.
- Allows you to send direct messages to store owners.
Benefits for store owners:
- Sales tools management.
- Partner accounts management.
- Ability to run multiple campaigns.
- Payouts management.
- Ability to send the direct messages to partners.
- Tightly integrated with Magento core features.
Magento Community vs Enterprise: A Detailed Comparison