Landing page builders enable non-technical users to deploy web pages designed to drive visitors to a specific conversion goal. Landing pages are usually designed to convert visitors to one specific action like signing up for a newsletter or a free trial, or registering for a subscription service. Landing page builders make it easy for non-developers to test prototypes of pages to discover the impact and reaction of the buyers, customers, and website visitors. Landing page builders are a key part of an organization’s marketing strategies, and marketers can use landing page builders to create, modify, and publish web experience without the help of IT or developers. Landing page builders integrate directly into existing web development infrastructure and web content management systems to create a seamless web experience, and existing digital analytics solutions to track visitor behavior on landing pages.
Listed in this post are the landing page builders that are capable of:
- Creating custom landing pages with no technical skills required
- Directly integrating with an existing website
- Providing pre-designed templates and forms
- Allowing for front-end customization of templates and landing page builders for seamless website/web page integration
- Integrating with existing analytics, conversion rate optimization, email, or marketing platforms
Unbounce allows you to build, publish & A/B test your landing pages without I.T. The Unbounce Builder empowers every member of your team to rapidly create custom landing pages, popups, and sticky bars that match your brand.
- Features/ Benefits: The drag-and-drop builder is easy to use, edit and customize the landing page to fit your preference. You can launch targeted tools like popups and sticky bars with customizable triggers on your landing page to make it as high-converting as possible. The platform also allows you to design your own landing page from scratch or choose among its gallery of 125+ mobile responsive templates and forms. Apart from landing page buider, Unbounce provides more tools to optimize your landing page conversion and manage multiple campaigns. The platform can be integrated with the most popular marketing, CRM and analytics tools. You can find the full list of available integrations of Unbounce builder here.
- Pricing: Unbounce’s monthly plans start at $99/month for essential, $199/month for premium, from $499/month for enterprise. And for annual billing you can get 20% off on all plans.
- Free trial: The Unbounce builder offers a 30-day free trial so you can experience its benefits before actually subscribing.
- Features/ Benefits: Leadpages enables you to easily launch landing pages, Facebook ads, and heavy-weight opt-in campaigns. You can choose among its mobile-friendly templates, customize pop-boxes and enable built-in payments to drop a checkout on your landing page. Leadpages’s Facebook ad builder makes it easy for store owners to build ads, place pixels, and reach targeted audience. Also, A/B Testing is available for you to fine-tune your campaigns for maximum impacts. Leadpages work with your digital marketing tools from Facebook Ads to e-commerce. Find all Leadpages integrations here.
- Pricing: Leadpages offers monthly subscription at $37 for its standard plan, $79 for pro – all with 39% off for annual billing. Its advanced plan at $199/month is billed annually (not available for monthly subscription).
- Free trial: Instead of a refund policy, Leadpages now offers a 14-day free trial.
- Features/ Benefits: Instapage allows you to create personalized and mobile-responsive landing pages from one of 200+ templates with no developer needed. The platform enables real-time collaborations for your team with instant feedback and secure sharing capabilities. Also, a full testing suite from heatmap to multivariate tests empowers you to unlock insights and learn what works best for your page. You can find all of its features for advertising, page builder, optimization and integrations here.
- Pricing: The platform offers both monthly and annual plans: $79/month billed monthly or $69/month billed annually for Core plan, $129/month billed monthly or $99/month billed annually for Optimizer, $229/month billed monthly or $179/month billed annually for Team & Agency. You’ll need to request a demo of the Enterprise plan customized to your unique demand for estimated pricing.
- Free trial: Instapage’s free trial is limited to 14 days of access – with all features from non-Enterprise plans.
4. Landing Lion
Landing Lion is a landing page builder that offers automatic SSL, drag and drop, MailChimp integration and other features.
- Features/ Benefits: Landing Lion is highly rated by its users for its flexible and intuitive builder to improve quality and efficiency of their marketing campaigns. More than just a landing page builder, the platform provides a library of designer-made templates and easily-customized mobile layouts, domains with secure hosting, industry leading SEO, A/B split tests, Visitor Tracking and more lead generation and optimization tools. Landing Lion adds new integrations regularly to work with your CRM system. View all Landing Lion’s current integrations here.
- Pricing: Landing Lion offers both free and paid plans. The paid plans start at $29/month (Launching), $99/month (Growing), $249/month (Scaling). For its annual plans you can get two months free on any plan.
- Free trial: Instead of a limited-time free trial, the platform offers a forever-free plan that allows you to build unlimited pages (with Landing Lion badge), add unlimited users, and get access to the entire template library. And you can schedule a demo for any paid plan to experience its advanced features.
- Features/ Benefits: Landingi provides a wide range of tools so anyone can create & publish landing page with no coding experience necessary. The platform makes it easy for your team to manage leads, analyze & optimize campaigns, automate key tasks with seamless integrations. For digital agencies, Landingi helps you manage multiple campaigns while staying organized and connecting with your clients. You can also make use of its services for landing page design & import to have professional-looking and tailor-made landing page built by Landingi team.
- Pricing: Landingi offers 4 pricing plans to fit your business need: $39/month (Create), $69/month (Automate), $149/month (Agency), $249/month (White label). The platform also offers 5% off for 3-month billing , 15% off for 6-month billing, 25% off for annual billing. Its landing page design service costs $399 and import service costs $99.
- Free trial: The free trial of 14 days is fully featured and no credit card required.
- Features/ Benefits: The platform doesn’t just build pages, but build smart sales funnels. With Clickfunnels, you can instantly create dozens of different type of sales funnels, including optin funnels, sales funnels, webinar funnels, membership sites, and more. It can be integrated with your favorite shopping cart CRM’s and Email Autoresponders. In addition, the platform also helps drive traffic to your funnels by running smart affiliate programs inside your funnels with Backpack and create smart action funnels with Actionetics.
- Pricing: The platform offers 2 subscription plans: The Clickfunnels starts at $97/month. The Etison suite including Clickfunnels, Actionectics and Backpack at $297/month.
- Free trial: Both plans come with a 14-day free trial.
- Features/ Benefits: The platform enables you to create professional-level campaigns in a timely manner. Simply drag and drop your content and images where you want to build contests, giveaway, forms and landing pages. You can customize your campaigns with its professionally designed templates and themes. Campaigns can be published to both the web and Facebook, as well as embedded on your website. Using ShortStack’s action-gating feature, you can easily collect the data you need by having people fill out your form. In exchange for their information, they’re given access to your offer – entry to a giveaway, an ebook, a discount code, etc.
- Pricing: Its pricing begins at a free plan. The paid plans start at $29/month (Starter), $99/month (Business), $199/month (Agency), $499/month (Brand). You can pay for a year in advance you save 55% on the Starter Plan, 42% on the Business Plan, and 20% on the Agency and Brand Plans.
- Free trial: Instead of a free trial, ShortStack offers a free plan for you to build unlimited campaigns and send unlimited emails (with stored entries in your list limited to 100 entries). You can use the free plan as long as you want or upgrade to one of the paid plans at any time.
All-in-one online marketing platform that allows you to create and publish high-converting squeeze, video, and promo pages with our drag-and-drop editor, advanced optimization tools and integrations, and more than 100 mobile-ready templates.
- Features/ Benefits: GetResponse empowers 100% responsive landing pages and web forms with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor with 150+ ready-to-go templates. With GetResponse’s landing page builder you can create top-notch web pages for opt-in, thank you, sales, webinars, and more in less than ten minutes. You can build forms that match your brand – and appear on scroll, pop-up, exit, and more. Advanced analytics, A/B testing and event tracking tools are available for you to optimize your campaigns. The platform can be integrated with the CRM software you use every day. See all of its integrations here.
- Pricing: Its pricing are part of the all-in-one marketing platform including email marketing, automation, webinars, CRM,.. GetResponse’s plans start at $15/month (with basic landing page), and from $49/month for other plans with advanced landing page. The platform offers 18% off for annual billing and 30% off for biennial billing.
- Free trial: GetResponse offers up to 1 month free trial.
Pagewiz is the do-it-yourself landing page platform that lets you create, publish, and split-test landing pages on the fly.
- Features/ Benefits: Pagewiz is designed to let professional marketers, business owners and affiliates launch landing page campaigns from scratch, within minutes, and easily optimize them. Or you can choose from the constantly widening selection of repeatedly tested templates to customize your desired landing page. Once the campaign is running, A/B testing can be easily performed to maximize conversion. Pagewiz also allows you to easily export leads to any existing database systems, such as CRM, content management databases or any URL that can capture leads.
- Pricing: Pagewiz’s pricing plans start at $29/month (Basic), $49/month (Standard), $99/month (Plus), $199/month (Pro). You can get 7.5% off for biannual billing and 15% off for annual billing.
- Free trial: You can take a free 30-day trial with Pagewiz.
BitBlox is an online tool designed to make landing page creation easy and it comes with an end-to-end solution: landing page builder, integrations app, publishing tools, analytics tool.
- Features/ Benefits: With BitBlox, you are empowered to create your landing page by adding pre-made design elements, called blocks, to the page and then edit everything within. Hundreds of blocks are available for you to choose from and edit, reorder and stylise them to suit your needs. After publishing, you can learn what works best by implementing A/B testings, tracking revenue, clicks, signups or any other conversion goal in realtime. BitBlox platform allows for easy integrations with many 3rd party solutions & services that help you promote and analyze your website. You can take a look at BitBlox’s intergration list here.
- Pricing: BitBlox offers 2 subscription plans: Basic billed monthly at $39/month and annually at 29$/month, Professional billed monthly at $59/month and annually at $49/month.
- Free trial: The platform offers a free 30-day trial for both plans.